After the war in 1947, the association acquired a plot of 4.5 acres near Humberston Fitties from Grimsby Rural District Council containing a pool which was converted into a swimming bath. A filter was fitted with help from one of the Vice Presidents, Rowland A Smith which proved successful. The site also contained a number huts which made useful accommodation for schoolchildren and Boys’ Brigades to camp in during the summer.
The site was sold in 2015 to Bourne Leisure, the owners of Thorpe Park. A complete clearance of the site including demolition of all the huts took place during the first half of 2017.